An absolutely stunning modern 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom villa in the picturesque sea-side village of Stoliv with amazing views over the Bay of Kotor and onto the UNESCO protected historic village of Perast and its islands.
Set 200m from the sea in a elevated position, this 350m2 house is designed for the ultimate in luxurious holiday living. The large floor-ceiling glass windows are designed to maximise the view of the Bay, whilst the villa’s dramatic curved walls focus your view onto the Perast islands. Generous inside living space is combined with very large terraces and a swimming pool with an amazing infinity edge view out over the Bay. Underground garage for two cars, a sauna room, hot tub and wine cellar are amongst the many features that mark this as a truly outstanding property.
Midway between the centres of Tivat and Kotor, this villa is in an unparalleled location, a short drive to both the ancient walled city of Kotor and the Porto Montenegro marina development at Tivat.
This villa is now sold. Contact us to discuss building a similar property for you
Facade: the modern facade has a stunning combination of local stone, glass and metal.
- Large entrance hall and sweeping stairs
- Kitchen finished with granite worktop and high-gloss units including American-style fridge with ice & water dispenser; double sink; 1.5x width range hob and cooker; walls & floor finished with first class imported Italian ceramics
- Open plan dining room with sea views on three sides. Natural oak wood flooring.
- Large living room with glass sliding doors that open up onto large covered terrace. Glass fronted wood fire. Natural oak wood flooring.
- Sauna & shower room
- Self-contained studio apartment with separate entrance (with kitchen & toilet)
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, terrace & large ensuite bathroom. Bathroom has freestanding bath with stunning views
- 2nd ensuite bedroom with terrace
- 3rd bedroom with terrace
- 4th bedroom / study
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Underground garage parking for 2 cars
- Wine cellar
- Utility room
- Wood store
- Mechanical room
Other features of the house include:
- High level of bathroom fittings including Paffoni taps and shower fittings, Geberit toilets etc
- Centralised a/c provides heating and cooling throughout the house, with additional feature of underfloor heating in the kitchen & bathrooms and glass fronted log fire in the living room
- Built in electric roller shutters
- Remote controlled security gates
- CCTV viewable over the internet from any location
In the landscaped gardens there are:
- Swimming pool with infinity edge view over the sea to Perast
- 6 person hot tub with amazing sea views
- Sunbathing area with wooden decking
- Gardens planted with palm & fruit trees