Lucici Village is an absolutely wonderful place – the restoration of an entire ruined hamlet only 4km from the sea, but already in the gently sloping foothills of Mount Orien. This magical and picturesque collection of old stone houses benefits from the most spectacular views of the Bay of Kotor and the Adriatic sea and is an oasis of calm away from the hustle and bustle of the coast.
The village is refurbished using local natural materials and traditional construction methods and provides a unique combination of new and old – luxury villas and apartments with all modern amenities, surrounded by traditional Montenegrin architecture and with stunning sea views.
In the heart of the village, the main swimming pool has an infinity edge with fantastic views down the valley to the open mouth of the Bay of Kotor. Next to the pool is the wellness centre with rooms, steam room & sauna. All set in beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Traditional features such as thick stone walls and windows with fitted shutters
- High quality interiors including oak parquet flooring and Italian ceramic tiles
- Air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Kitchens with granite worktops and branded appliances
- Swimming pool with infinity edge
- Spa with Jaquzzi, steam room, sauna and treatment rooms
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Parking spaces
- Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
- Onsite reception and caretaker