B13 - Two bedroom apartment with sea view, Lavender Bay, Morinj, Bay of Kotor
This stunning new build two bedroom two bathroom apartment benefits from amazing sea views and is finished to the highest standards.
Lavender Bay Residences & Club House is an exclusive gated-community in the picturesque seaside village of Morinj. The hilltop infinity-edge pool has stunning views over the Bay of Kotor to Perast and the islands. The ClubHouse contains a wellness centre and café and restaurant.
Morinj has a number of attractive beaches and the apartments are a short drive to Kotor, Tivat and Porto Montenegro.
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment on first floor with sea views and open-plan kitchen / living room
- 78m2 internal area plus 11m2 terrace and 26m2 garden
- High quality interiors including oak parquet flooring; Italian ceramic tiles; Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware; Hans Grohe taps & showers
- Climate control in each room with air-conditioning and underfloor heating
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows & doors with fitted shutters opening on to large balconies
- Large pool with infinity edge, plus children’s pool
- Spa with Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and massage rooms
- Café and restaurant with inside and terrace seating
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Allocated parking space
- Sunbathing terrace with loungers and umbrellas
- Onsite reception and caretaker
One of the most enchanting places on the picturesque Bay of Kotor is Morinj. The village nestles between the deep green hills, embroidered with exotic flowers and lush Mediterranean greenery, and the turquoise sea. The water is particularly clear around Morinj thanks to the numerous springs that rise around the village, giving the area its alternative name, ‘Little Venice’.
Morinj is also the location for the most famous restaurant in the Bay of Kotor, Catovici Mlini, a wonderfully restored old mill set in the water meadows of Morinj. This and the other ancient houses that dot the seafront evoke the centuries-old spirit of the bay. Several beaches and a small marina complete the local amenities.
Morinj is minutes away from the historic village of Perast, littered with the palaces of 17th century Venetian merchants, each vying for the best view over to the beautiful island monastery of St George. The luxurious marina complex of Porto Montenegro is also nearby.
Bay of Kotor
Boka Kotorska, or Kotor Bay, is a place of stunning natural beauty and a member of the association for the "Most Beautiful Bays in the World". It’s the southern-most fjord in Europe - a vast butterfly shaped expanse of water enclosed by breathtaking mountain scenery.
It’s also a magnet for discerning buyers of overseas property in Montenegro: Many pretty villages and towns dot the shore line. The beautiful village of Perast for example is littered with the preserved palaces of 17th century Venetian merchants and sea captains, each vying for the best view over to the beautiful island monastery of St. George.
At the head of the fjord lies the old city of Kotor, which became a protected UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979. Narrow alleyways open out onto preserved piazzas, churches and palaces. The awe-inspiring 12th century city walls climb 200m up the sheer mountain face and form an impressive backdrop to Kotor’s annual Venetian carnival.